- Reviews (3)
- Similar listings
Little Annie M
Beautiful style but.....
I loved this cot instore. Elegant & yet solid looking. When we got it home & initally started using it we couldn't fault it...until we had to start lifting the side up&down *bang, clunk!*
As a first time Mum I had no idea to hunt for a 'soft close' cot...now everytime I place my sleeping baby into it...then wake him up with the *bang* of pulling the side up I am reminded of the error of my ways.
It looks beautiful!
The loud clunk&bang as you lift the side of the cot up.
Drop down side collapsed
We chose this cot as it looked a little different to all the other cots on the markert. -not so generic.
After my 4month old had been using it for approx 2 months (she spent her first 8 weeks in a bassinet) the drop down side fell apart at 2am- of course!
Luckily for me my husband is a builder and could have fixed it in a jiffy however I wanted to bring the fault to the attention of Bertini.
This process couldnt have taken any longer if they tried. 2 weeks to assess the damage via photos, then another 2 weeks to send out a new side! All the while no bed for baby!!!!!!
Customer service, warranty process.
This cot immediately caught our eye from the myriads of other cots in the store because of the solid nature of the design and beautiful finish on the product. This cots looks great in our home and am sure will last for many years to come.
SOLID! Bought this model because it looked much more rock solid than the other cots. Thought this might be useful when later we convert it to a bed. Has easy to use drop down side, the one where you push in the bottom side with your leg, i.e. hands free so you can carry the baby. Easy to assemble/disassemble. Nice looking finish on the wood.
Would've been nice to have had another higher base position. Its a larger sized cot so you need the larger mattress and sheets etc.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Related Manuals for Bertini BR1505B4
Summary of Contents for Bertini BR1505B4
- Page 1 INSTRUCTION MANUAL Model No: BR1505B4 UPC CODE: BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB 0-65857-17011-5 NOTE: THIS INSTRUCTION BOOKLET CONTAINS IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION. PLEASE READ AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. Lot number: (TAKEN FROM CARTON) _____________________________________ Date of purchase: _______ / _______ / _______ DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO THE STORE.
- Page 2 CUSTOMER SERVICE If you are missing parts or have any questions about this product, contact our customer service representative first! CALL 1-800-295-1980 You can also order parts by writing to the address listed below. Please include the product model number, color and a detailed description of the part. Customer Service Department No.
- Page 3 Replace teething rail if damaged or loose (if teething rail is provided for this model). CAUTION: ANY MATTRESS USED IN THIS CRIB MUST BE AT LEAST 27-1/4 INCHES BY 51-5/8 INCHES (69CM BY 131CM) WITH A THICKNESS NOT EXCEEDING 6 INCHES (15CM). Infants can suffocate in gaps between crib sides and a mattress that is too small.
- Page 4 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 HARDWARE LIST Ø1/4' X 15mm X 35mm Ø1/4' X 15mm X 50mm BOLT BOLT 8 PCS 6 PCS Ø1/4' X 15mm X 15mm Ø1/4' X 15mm X 75mm MATTRESS SUPPORT BOLT BOLT 16 PCS 4 PCS Ø8mm X 30mm...
- Page 5 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 PARTS LIST HEADBOARD RIGHT SIDE PANEL LEFT SIDE PANEL 1 PC 1 PC 1 PC FRONT PANEL BOTTOM RAIL MATTRESS SUPPORT 1 PC 1 PC 1 PC BACK BUN FOOT FRONT BUN FOOT 2 PCS...
- Page 6 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 CRIB ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION NOTE: When inserting bolts, turn clockwise until tight. Then loosen 1/2 - 3/4 of a turn. After crib is completely assembled, return to each bolt and tighten. Use wax or soap on all bolts to facilitate...
- Page 7 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 STEP 1 Install back bun feet (G) into the headboard (A) using bolts (4), wood dowels (5), flat washers (7) and spring washers (8). Use Allen key (9) to tighten the bolts. (You may need to use longer side of Allen key to tighten the bolts.)
- Page 8 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 STEP 2 Attach right side panel (B) and left side panel (C) to the headboard (A) using bolts (2) and spring washers (8). Use Allen key (9) to tighten the bolts.
- Page 9 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 STEP 3 Attach mattress support (F) to the side panels (B & C) with mattress support bolts (3) and spring washers (6). Use Allen key (9) to tighten the bolts. CORRECT CORRECT Tabs on corners of 'THIS SIDE UP'...
- Page 10 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 STEP 4 Install front bun feet (H) into the front panel (D) using bolts (4), flat washers (7) and spring washers (8). Use Allen key (9) to tighten the bolts. (You may need to use longer side of Allen key to tighten the bolts)
- Page 11 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 STEP 5 Attach front panel (D) to the side panels (B & C) with bolts (1) and spring washers (8) as shown. Use Allen key (9) to tighten the bolts.
- Page 12 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 WARNINGS: * ANY MATTRESS USED IN THIS CRIB MUST BE AT LEAST 27-1/4 INCHES BY 51-5/8 INCHES (69CM BY 131CM) WITH A THICKNESS NOT EXCEEDING 6 INCHES (15CM). * The toddler bed or day bed is not intended for children under 15 months of age or over 50 lbs (22.7 kgs).
- Page 13 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 FULL SIZE BED ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION (HEADBOARD ONLY) NOTE: FULL SIZE CONVERSION RAILS ARE NOT INCLUDED. DIAGRAMS ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. BED RAILS MAY DIFFER FROM ILLUSTRATION. STEP 1 Attach a metal bedframe (not included) to the headboard (A) to convert your crib into a full size bed using the headboard only.
- Page 14 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 FULL SIZE BED ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION (HEADBOARD AND FOOTBOARD) NOTE: FULL SIZE CONVERSION RAILS ARE NOT INCLUDED. DIAGRAMS ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. BED RAILS MAY DIFFER FROM ILLUSTRATION. STEP 1 Attach standard size metal bedrails (not included) to headboard (A) and front panel (D) to convert your crib into a full size bed.
- Page 15 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 Convert your Beckem 4-in-1 Crib into a toddler bed with the Beckem Toddler Bed Conversion Rail ( model number BR1505-5/ ITEM# 434903 ) sold separately. Convert your Beckem 4-in-1 Crib into a full size bed with the Beckem Wooden Bed Rails (model number BR1505-8/ ITEM# 434962 ), sold separately.
- Page 16 BECKEM 4 IN 1 CRIB BR1505B4 CAUTION: This unit is intended for use only with the products and/or maximum weights indicated. Use with other products and/or products heavier than the maximum weights indicated may result in instability or cause possible injury.
- Page 17 MODEL #: BR1505B4 Customer Service PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO THE STORE PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES AT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS SHOULD THERE BE ANY MISSING OR DEFECTIVE PART(S). Customer Service Phone Number 1-800-295-1980 Email: email@example.com Customer Service Fax Number 514-353-7819...
Comments are closed.